Are you ready to add another level of security to your surroundings?
We have trained Agents who will come to your home, place of business or school, and complete an inspection of your property. This is not a consultation for an alarm system or alarm monitoring company. We will provide you retail time information on how you can enhance your personal security, or the security of your clientele.
- Learn your fastest egress points
- Vulnerability Points
- Concealment Opportunities
- Emergency Planning & Preparedness
- Lock Down Plans
- Security System Assessments
- Protection Assessments
A CASE FOR OUTSOURCING SECURITY
Today’s organizations are beginning to rethink the traditional, vertically-integrated business operation in favor of a more flexible organization that enjoy the benefit that structured around core competencies and long-term, security partnerships.
Included below are reasons for partnering with a contract security firm for protective services.
- Reduce administrative and operational support to recruit, pre-screen, license, train, schedule, uniform, manage and pay security officers.
- Increase efficiency and productivity by concentrating on core business functions and leaving personnel-related support functions such as security services to be performed by an outside provider.
- Improve management of officers and quality due to focus by the service provider.
- Increase ability to define the service requirements.
- Access to supplier-specific benefits (i.e. on-staff consultants, and strategic partnerships with systems integrators, private investigators, risk management and executive protection groups), economies-of-scale and “learned” best practices, (i.e., recruiting, screening, training, management, post-orders, scheduling, payroll and operations).
- Increase flexibility to meet the evolving business and security needs of your organization.
- Mitigate risk and liability. This is one of the most compelling reasons. Organizations with in-house security programs are liable for any incident resulting from the action or inaction of their security officers, as well as deficiencies in the training, operation and management of their security program.
- Leverage security providers experience in project management, security expertise and investment in people, equipment and technology.
- Minimize requirements to track and implement changing industry standards or state statutes.
- Reduce costs and lower ongoing investment required in internal infrastructure, and dedicating those leveraged resources to the personnel who directly impact the core business.
Many organizations are concerned that by moving to an outside provider they will have less control over the program; however, a shift to a contract provider can have the opposite effect. Security Directors who outsource their security program often find they no longer have to spend long hours dealing with the day-to-day management of security officers and are able to utilize their skills in more valuable areas such as security consulting, planning and analysis. This increases their value to the organization while decreasing the headaches that come with managing a security program, and instead deferring that to the security partner’s management team.